- 1 www.vonssurvey.net ― Take Official Vons® Survey
- 2 Vons Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
- 3 How to Enter Vons.Com Survey Sweepstakes?
www.vonssurvey.net ― Take Official Vons® Survey
Vonssurvey.net is an American supermarket chain dedicating to providing communities the fresh groceries and extraordinary services.
Operating more than 360 stores all over the United States of America, the retailer wants to know the customer feedback in order to improve its services and products and hence, its business.
So, they conduct the Vons Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at Vonssurvey.net designed to help evaluate the guest satisfaction of products and services offered by them.
How do you like your last experience at Vons? Do you have good advice to make them better?
Vonssurvey all about your visit experience through Vons Guest Satisfaction Survey and give your candid feedback to help them improve.
After completing the Vons Customer Survey, you will also have a chance to enter sweepstakes for a chance to win free gift cards worth $100 that can be redeemed at the store.
Vons Customer Feedback Survey helps them to improve their services, get to know their satisfaction, and also get better in various other ways, and with the help of your feedback.
This article contains every single detail about Vons Survey in the user-friendly sections for your convenience. A detailed procedure is mentioned and highlighted in this article.
Vons Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Prize||$100 Gift Card|
|Validation Code||3 days|
|Prize Expiry||7 days|
|Entries||One per receipt|
Vons customer survey sweepstakes prize
- (12) Prizes (1 per month): $100 SAFEWAY Gift Card (ARV: $100 each)
Each monthly prize winner will receive a $100 SAFEWAY Gift Card to purchase products and/or services at any participating Vons store.
Vons guest satisfaction survey rules
- You must be a legal resident of the United States especially Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or Wyoming.
- You must be 18 years or above to participate.
- For taking an online survey, a purchase receipt is necessary.
- 5 entries are allowed per household during a sweepstakes period.
- Only one survey is allowed per receipt
- A valid email address and contact number are mandatory
- You must complete the survey within 14 days from the date of purchase
- Prizes are non-transferable
- Taxes related to the prize are the duty of the winner
- Vons employees or their family members are not eligible
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to the next entry period.
How to Enter Vons.Com Survey Sweepstakes?
Vons Customer Survey Requirements
- Recent Von’s receipt with an invitation for the survey.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have access to a computer and internet access.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
How to take Vons Survey at Vons.com/Survey
- Visit the survey website www.vons.com/survey.
- Select the survey language from the option.
- Enter the Survey Code printed on your Von’s purchase receipt.
- Enter a valid email address.
- Then, click the “NEXT” button to enter the survey.
- Now, you will be asked questions about your recent visit.
- Rate Von’s based on your recent shopping experience at the store
- Give answers to online questions on your visit experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience with the service, product, and cleanliness.
- Fill out a survey according to your recent visit experience.
- As soon as you complete the survey, you will be asked to provide your personal details to get one entry in the Von’s Survey Contest.
When you have filled the entry form, you will gain 1 entry to the Von’s Sweepstakes where you may win free gift cards worth $100 that can be redeemed at the store.
This is all about Vons Online Survey and all the aspects related to it for your convenience.
For any further assistance, feel free to reach out in the comment section below.
We are ready to help you with any relevant matter…
To read more stuff like this visit my site – Customerfeedbacks.site!