Ross acknowledges the importance of customer satisfaction and values its customers’ feedback for that they want their customers to share their visit experience with them via participating in their customer survey known as Ross Listens Survey.
The main aim of taking this Ross Guest Satisfaction Survey is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guides them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
Besides, you can also get a chance to win their offered $1000 Gift Card by completing the Ross Customer Feedback Survey.
Furthermore, follow the below-given guidelines to take Ross Customer Experience Survey with rules and requirements to take the survey very well.
Rose Survey Reward
After Completion of the Ross Guest Experience Survey customer will get a great opportunity to take part in their organized Ross Sweepstake attract to win their offered sweepstake prize such as,
Grand Prize: $1000 Ross Stores Gift Card
Second Prizes: $100 Ross Stores Gift Card
Ross Listen Survey Terms & Conditions
There are some basic rules and requirements that you need to take the Ross Opinion Survey.
- This Sweepstake is available to legal residents of the United States Of America.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or over.
- A genuine buy receipt of Ross Store is required.
- One of the devices from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a reliable internet connection is required.
- Essential knowledge of English or Espanol(Spanish) language.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Individual Participants may enter the Sweepstake a limit of once every month.
- The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Take the survey inside the Sweepstake time period.
- Staff members, sponsors, directors, officers, and their immediate family members are not allowed to take the online survey.
How To Take Ross Survey at www.rosslistens.com?
If you are eligible with the above-defined criteria so follow defined steps to take the Ross Online Survey.
- First, go to the official Ross Customer Survey site at www.rosslistens.com.
- Select the Prefered language between English and Espanol.
- Enter the 15 digit number from your receipt.
- Click on the START.
- Enter the date and time of your visit and click on the NEXT.
- Rate your overall Satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit at Ross Store.
- snap-on the “NEXT”.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly, and make sure you answer every question as best possible.
- Generally, the questions are about workers’ and staff members’ behavior, cleanliness of the area. Click on the ‘NEXT’.
- At last, you need to provide your personal details like Your Name, Contact Number,& Email Address to join Ross Sweepstakes.
- Click the ‘NEXT’ to complete the survey.
After completion of the survey, you will directly get one passage in Ross Sweepstakes. So wait for the next draw, if you become a lucky winner then they will contact you through your provided contact details.
About Ross Stores
Ross Stores, Inc., operating under the brand name Ross Dress for Less, is an American chain of discount department stores headquartered in Dublin, California. It is the largest off-price retailer in the U.S.; as of 2018, Ross operates 1,483 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and Guam, covering much of the country, but with no presence in New England, New York, northern New Jersey, Alaska, Puerto Rico and areas of the Midwest.
Ross Dress For Less WebSite: www.rossstores.com
Ross Survey Site: www.rosslistens.com
Rossstores.com: Toll-Free 1-800-335-1115
In this post, I have tried my best to consider all the required details to take the Ross Experience Survey with its rules, requirements, and rewards. I hope you have been taken this survey at www.rosslistens.com and get a $1000 Gift Cards.
But still, If you have any queries and doubts regarding this survey then must leave your comment below. I will try my best to give a response to your queries as soon as possible.
If you want more stuff like this please visit our site customerfeedbacks.site